Job Department: HV Services
Employment Contract Type: Full-time
Current Status: Speculative applications welcome
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced and reliable team players to join our services team as part of our growth plan. The role will involve working in live HV environments within the UK and Ireland electrical supply industry (T&D, generation, and industrial companies). Key aspects of the role are:
- Maintenance and asset management duties for power transformers and switchgear
- Site installation and commissioning
- Control scheme upgrades
- Customer facing
- Experience within the transmission and distribution arena would be a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge and understanding of H&S and quality processes
- Ability to write method statements and risk assessments
- Electrical and mechanical engineering expertise.
- Strong communications skills are essential.
- Good man management skills
- Power transformers, tap changers, switchgear and associated maintenance and asset management functions.
- Some periods of site work will involve lodging overnight at the company’s expense.
- Ability to perform manual tasks.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Since we are a small (but growing) company you can expect to get involved in a wide range of activities and you must demonstrate a willingness to be adaptable to business needs.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary - dependent on skills and experience
- Life Assurance x 3
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- 12 weeks’ sickness upon successful probation
- 24 – 7 employee help line
In person at Swindon Head office.
Please submit an application letter stating which fields you would like to be considered for and why you believe you are suitable for the role, supported by a CV to email@example.com