Job Department: Production
Employment Contract Type: Full-time
Current Status: Speculative applications welcome
- Manufacture all production products
- Any malfunction of equipment or difficulties with any job should be reported immediately to your team leader/supervisor.
- All quality guidelines must be followed accurately, and all specific customer requirements met as instructed.
- Build panels, mech plates and any other products for the site team to install. Build SupertTAPP relays from start to finish then test using test procedure.
- Build SPIs and other products associated with SPi’s (CT's) then test and dispatch to customer. Deliver panels to site if needed.
- Help within both production and panel building department when needed.
- Self-motivated with experience in a production environment Experience of working within defined quality systems
- Reading and understanding of electrical schematic drawings.
- Working with electrical control schemes and transmission and distribution sector.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and have excellent communication skills.
- Good time keeping and attendance record Confidence to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide variety of people
- Flexible approach to tasks and duties Professional Attitude
Salary and Benefits
- Life Assurance x 3
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- 12 weeks’ sickness upon successful probation
- 24 – 7 employee help line
- Pension (as of April 2017)
Practical test included
Please submit an application letter stating which fields you would like to be considered for and why you believe you are suitable for the role, supported by a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org