PANEL BUILDER/ WIREMAN
Job Department: Panel Manufacturing
Employment Contract Type: Full-time
Current Status: Speculative applications welcome
- Building electrical panels from an empty enclosure to a complete tested panel
- High quality standard of wiring, crimping and soldering
- Ability to fault find and complete prototype work
- A good knowledge of H&S and quality procedures
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team combined with strong communication skills
- You will have a broad range of experience and knowledge of:
- Reading and understanding of electrical schematic drawings.
- Working with electrical control schemes and transmission and distribution sector.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and have excellent communication skills.
Salary and Benefits
- £17,000 - £22,500 DOE with overtime available
- Life Assurance x 3
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- 12 weeks’ sickness upon successful probation
- 24 – 7 employee help line
- Pension (as of April 2017)
Practical test included
Please submit an application letter stating why you would like to be considered for and why you believe you are suitable for the role, supported by a CV to email@example.com