Installation Team Leader
Location: Home-based with Swindon office once a week minimum
Job Department: Services
Employment Contract Type: Full-time
Current Status: Speculative applications welcome
- Installation of cable containment systems.
- Install, terminate and connect SWA cables.
- Work on small wiring within control panels and other ancillary equipment with a substation environment.
- Work with customers and other personnel to commission equipment (full training on equipment will be provided).
- Minimum of City & Guilds part 1 & 2 or equivalent or relevant experience.
- Reading and understanding of electrical schematic drawings.
- Working with electrical control schemes and transmission and distribution sector.
- Experience of both single and 3 phase (415v) motor control schemes.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and have excellent communication skills.
- Basic hand tools will be required; however, any specialist equipment will be provided.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £55,000 per annum DOE
- Life Assurance x 3
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- 12 weeks’ sickness upon successful probation
- 24 – 7 employee help line
- Pension (as of April 2017)
2 - 2.5 hours
Practical test included
Please submit an application letter stating why you would like to be considered for and why you believe you are suitable for the role, supported by a CV to email@example.com